How to get the perfect pout!
No great look is complete without a perfect pout! …It’s very easy to achieve.
Just follow these steps below:
1. Exfoliate your lips at least once a week to remove any dead skin.
Peeling dead skin tends to leave cuts in this delicate area of skin.
2. After exfoliating, treat the lips with a moisturizing lip balm.
The (Satin Lips Set) is a great exfoliating and lip moisturizing combination.
3. Outline the lips with a lip liner that is a perfect match or slightly lighter shade
from your lipgloss or lip stick. After lining the lips, shade in the lips to create
a matte base that will help your lip color last.
4. Using your favorite lipstick, start from the center of your top lip and apply
the shade towards both corners. Apply from one corner to the next on the bottom lip.
5. Use your favorite lip gloss and apply a very small amount to the
center of the lips for a luminous look.
As if that wasn’t enough…. here’s an extra tip for picking the perfect lipstick shade…
1. Lighter shade colors are used for making lips seem fuller.
2. Bright, warm shades are used to make lips seem more youthful
and darker shades are used to make lips seem smaller.
By: (Independent Beauty Consultant) Alison Ryce
For more tips, visit http://www.Trinibeauty.com
and make sure you keep your eyes out for next Tuesday tips!!
Why not Follow Alison:
Free Gifts: http://www.trinibeauty.com/
Beauty Articles: http://www.trinibeauty.com/articles.html
Hope you enjoyed xxxo
- Beauty Tips Tuesday: Ladies.. Make Your Eye Colour Pop With @marykayallie Tips!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- How to Wear: Red Lipstick (beso.com)
- How to Wear the Orange Lipstick Trend (beso.com)
- Everything Lips =) (princessdiariesblog.wordpress.com)