So I was doing some much-needed pick-ups for a shoot I had coming up, and i bumped into this ever so stylish girl.. English heritage ‘EAT YOUR HEART OUT’! The androgyny trend is MASSIVE this season!! and I loved her outfit head to toe!!
She was rocking some of our favourite High Street brands; Urban outfitters (jacket & shirt), Topshop (trousers) and Hobbs (brogues). Her bag was vintage of course *grin* and she had the most goooorgeous gold jewellery on which was also vintage!
I love how this outfit can be recreated with such ease… A boyfriend blazer has been a must have in your wardrobe for a few seasons now! so pair yours with a simple shirt and some ankle scraper trousers, tailored harems or even some cute Chino’s. But make sure yo head into your nearest store to find the perfect pair of brogues!!
“You Got PAPP’ED”
- Style Stalking: Jumpin’ for Vintage!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Carnaby Catwalk on Saturday 10 September 2011 (dovilemusic.wordpress.com)
- STYLE STALKING: …INDISPUTABLE FESTIVAL 70′s CHIC (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- London College of Fashion Shop (thepulsemagazine.onsugar.com)
- Style Stalking : We Love Joel Dash and Mekel Bailey!!… Get Kelly Rowlands Gorgeous Look!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Style Crush: Kelly Rowland Makes a Statement in Victioria Beckham!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Girls Who Like Boys (belleetmonique.wordpress.com)